Friday, October 24, 2008

A Lull...

...because I haven't had the energy to blog for the past couple of weeks. I'm still trying to deal with the fibromyalgia, and we've changed meds (the "we" being the doctor and myself agreeing on something new that will cost a fortune but I don't care because I would sell my soul if it would make me feel even 50% better) so my body has to get used to them, and meanwhile, I'm a zombie.

But I am a knitting zombie, at least! I've made a little progress on the Jo Sharp cabled sweater, I've done a bit of spinning on the Tropical Fish roving I got from Jessica, and I've finished the Monet shawl except for the fringe, and that's because I ran out of Zen, so I've got to get to the yarn store when I get the next tiny surge of energy. I also frogged the silk Clapotis I had started, and cast on another with my favorite Lana Grossa sock yarn. (Melissa insists on calling it the VD scarf. Well, I can't help it if that's what it sounds like in English.) The silk wants to be the Toe-the-Line shawl, I think. But it's just going to have to wait its turn now. That's what it gets for being so troublesome. AND, I finished another pair of socks. So things are looking good on the knitting front.

I do have pictures of various works-in-progress, as well as some terrific Rugrat shots, but they'll have to wait for another day when I'm a little less zombieish.  Meanwhile, I'm going to stagger downstairs because I have to figure out what to do about supper (braaaainssss....)

No comments: