Friday, May 16, 2008

Bored, bored, bored

How can that be? I only have 5 million projects to work on! I've just felt lousy the last few days, and can't seem to settle to anything. My neck is acting up, so it's hard to sit very long without getting stiff. I did go to the chiropractor and the massage therapist today, so maybe it will be better tomorrow. I wouldn't mind doing some spinning, but I don't think my neck and shoulders could tolerate that.

So I might have to go watch TV again. What a waste of time. Sleeping is also an option, since I haven't been doing much of that the past few days either. Which may be the whole reason I feel so cruddy. It's a vicious cycle.

So I've been puttering, updating stash and books on Ravelry. Not that I have any new stash, uh-uh, no way. (Not much anyway.) I did need more sock yarn for the Summer of Socks contest, and I found some really beautiful hand-painted yarn. I bought a skein of pinks and a skein of soft yellows, and I'll try my hand at Fair Isle socks. They're going to be great. And I couldn't pass up the Supreme (70% cashmere/30% silk blend) that I found for half-price online.

The new computer did come Tuesday, but it's still in the boxes by the back door. So much for all my impatience. I'll get my act together next week.

Goals:
1. New project list
2. Set up computer
3. Take project photos
4. Post project photos
5. Actually work on projects
6. Don't buy any yarn

There, that should keep me busy next week!

No comments: